Subject: [bmwg] Draft Minutes from IETF-70

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:33:04 -0500

BMWG Folks,

I've posted the Draft Minutes:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/70/materials.html

(scroll down to find BMWG materials)

Please send any comments on the minutes by Jan 8, 2008

(I may not be able to respond till then, either).

I hope that everyone  had/is having/will have

a wonderful and restful holiday season.

See you all next year!

Al

bmwg chair

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg

---

From: Merike Kaeo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:04:28 -0800

Since I missed the meeting but just checked the notes I need one  
thing clarified....

Scott Poretsky mentioned that not all of his comments had been  
incorporated in the IPsec terminology or methodology drafts.  I was  
just looking for the email from the past year where I know I  
specifically went through the document and addressed ALL of his  
concerns.  I believe it was from the last call that was done about a  
year ago [and thanks for the thorough read at that time Scott].

Some comments  I (and my co-authors) did not agree with but I am  
fairly certain that I had sent out an email as to why.  I can't  
locate it right now.  Scott.....can you please let me know which  
specific concerns were not incorporated?  Then I can address  
specifically whether it was an oversight or whether there was a  
specific reason that a decision was made to not incorporate a  
particular comment.

I will keep searching my email archives.....I believe I sent the note  
to bmwg.......but it's been a while.....

If anyone has additional specific comments as to what should/needs to  
be updated for current docs that address IKEv1, please let me know.   
Although it may be best to wait for the next set of IDs which will be  
published any day (The co-authors are having a conf call today  
actually).  And, as I mentioned in an email last week an IKEv2  
specific doc is on its way.......

Wishing everyone a fun, relaxing and peaceful holiday!

- merike