Subject: [bmwg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-term-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 15:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Benchmarking Terminology for Protection Performance
	Author(s)	: S. Poretsky
	Filename	: draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-term-04.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
This document provides common terminology and metrics for benchmarking 
  the performance of sub-IP layer protection mechanisms. The performance 
  benchmarks are measured at the IP-Layer, so avoid dependence on 
  specific sub-IP protection mechanisms. The benchmarks and terminology 
  can be applied in methodology documents for different sub-IP layer 
  protection mechanisms such as Automatic Protection Switching (APS), 
  Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP), Stateful High Availability 
  (HA), and Multi-Protocol Label Switching Fast Reroute (MPLS-FRR).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-term-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-term-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg