Subject: [bmwg] Status of the IPv6 draft following IESG review

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 15:45:06 -0500

BMWG,

The WG draft on IPv6 was on the IESG telechat agenda
at the Jan 10th meeting.  Several ADs entered DISCUSS and other
comments. The IESG comments were resolved by the authors (led by Chip),
as described here:
http://home.comcast.net/%7Eacmacm/BMWG/IESG-Comments-IPv6-Meth4.pdf

I think you'll agree that some good points were raised, and the
draft improved again at this stage of development.  The revised text
is here:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-meth-05

So, if you played a role in developing this memo, or (now?) have an interest
in IPv6 benchmarking, this is a good time to view of the changes.

Thanks to Chip, Ahmed, Gunter and Diego for applying their
expertise to this important problem, and to all the BMWG
folks who reviewed and commented along the way.

Al
bmwg chair

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg