Subject: [bmwg] Please include RPH Performance Testing

From: "Moran, Timothy L." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 08:45:02 -0400

Scott,

Thank you for the briefing on SIP benchmarking at yesterday's sipping
meeting.  Per our discussion, I think this would be a golden opportunity
to test the performance of the RPH mechanism and request that it be
included as part of the benchmark.  Looking forward to hearing the WGs
decision on this.

BR,

Tim Moran

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg

---

From: "Poretsky, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 00:33:00 -0400

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your input in this proposed work item.  Are you referring to
draft-ietf-sip-rph-new-namespaces-02.txt?  This is very important.  The
challenge to the benchmarking work item will be to incorporate it as a
performance test since the BMWG by charter does not perform conformance
testing.  Any suggestions would be welcome.
 
Scott

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Moran, Timothy L.
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 8:45 AM
To: [email-masked]; Poretsky, Scott
Subject: [bmwg] Please include RPH Performance Testing

Scott,

BR,

Tim Moran