Subject: [bmwg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-bmwg-mpls-forwarding-meth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS Forwarding Benchmarking Methodology
	Author(s)       : A. Akhter, R. Asati
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-mpls-forwarding-meth-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2008-09-15

The purpose of this draft is to describe a methodology specific to 
the benchmarking of MPLS forwarding devices. The scope of this 
benchmarking will be limited to various types of packet-forwarding 
and delay measurements. It builds upon the tenets set forth in 
RFC2544 [RFC2544], RFC1242 [RFC1242] and other IETF Benchmarking 
Methodology Working Group (BMWG) efforts.  This document seeks to 
extend these efforts to the MPLS paradigm.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-mpls-forwarding-meth-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg

---

From: "Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:43:20 -0400

Dear WG members,

As we get closer to the formal WGLC on this, your critical review and
feedback of this draft becomes crucial. We would appreciate your time in
improving this draft on MPLS Forwarding Benchmarking -
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-mpls-forwarding-meth
-00.txt

Thanks.

Cheers,
Rajiv 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On 
> Behalf Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 9:00 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [bmwg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-bmwg-mpls-forwarding-meth-00.txt
>