Subject: [bmwg] WGLC: draft-ietf-bmwg-mpls-forwarding-meth-00

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 10:13:14 -0400

BMWG:

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Draft on

"MPLS Forwarding Benchmarking Methodology"
draft-ietf-bmwg-mpls-forwarding-meth-00.txt

will be open from 24 September through October 24, 2008.

This is the "first" WGLC on the draft.  It was developed as
draft-akhter-bmwg-mpls-meth-04.txt and adopted as a WG draft.

As with all initial WGLCs, volunteers are needed to complete
the Last Call Review Template, available here:
http://home.comcast.net/~acmacm/BMWG/LastCallTemplate.txt

Use of the template and bmwg's last call process can be found here:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/bmwg/current/msg00846.html

Please weigh-in on whether or not you feel that this Internet-Draft
should be given to the Area Directors and IESG for consideration in
publishing the Draft as an Informational RFC.  Send your comments
to this list or [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-mpls-forwarding-meth-00
(which replaced http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-akhter-bmwg-mpls-meth-04.txt )

Al
bmwg chair

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg