Subject: [bmwg] WG Adoption of draft-akhter-bmwg-mpls-meth-04

From: "Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 10:13:47 -0400

Hi Al,

While the WG has given enthusiastic support to
draft-akhter-bmwg-mpls-meth during the last few meetings, a formal
request on the mailer will be good for us to get jumpstarted. I was
wondering whether there was any objection to WG adoption of
draft-akhter-bmwg-mpls-meth?

Given that this is identified as a low hanging fruit and gate to other
work items, the authors are committed to taking this to the WGLC sooner
than later.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Rajiv
_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg

---

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 14:08:56 -0400

Thanks for asking, Rajiv.  I'm sure we agreed to ask
mailing list members to express their support for, or objections
to adopting draft-akhter-bmwg-mpls-meth as a bmwg draft
as the next step in this newly chartered work.

Please offer support or express any objections before
September 11, 2008.

thanks and regards,
Al
bmwg chair