Subject: [bmwg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Considerations for Benchmarking Link-State IGP Data Plane Route Convergence
	Author(s)       : S. Poretsky, I. Property
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app-16.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2008-10-15

This document discusses considerations for benchmarking Interior 
Gateway Protocol (IGP) Route Convergence for any link-state IGP, such 
as Intermediate System-Intermediate System (ISIS) and Open-Shorted 
Path first (OSPF).
A companion methodology document is to 
be used for benchmarking IGP convergence time through externally 
observable (black box) data plane measurements.  A companion

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app-16.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg

---

From: "Scott Poretsky" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 20:04:22 +0200

Hello BMWG-ers,

No changes to this document, only an up-rev.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 4:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [bmwg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app-16.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group
of the IETF.

	Title           : Considerations for Benchmarking Link-State IGP
Data Plane Route Convergence
	Author(s)       : S. Poretsky, I. Property
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app-16.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2008-10-15

This document discusses considerations for benchmarking Interior Gateway
Protocol (IGP) Route Convergence for any link-state IGP, such as
Intermediate System-Intermediate System (ISIS) and Open-Shorted Path
first (OSPF).
A companion methodology document is to
be used for benchmarking IGP convergence time through externally
observable (black box) data plane measurements.  A companion

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-a
pp-16.txt