Subject: [bmwg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 12:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Methodology for Benchmarking MPLS Protection Mechanisms
	Author(s)       : R. Papneja, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-04.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2008-11-03

Protection Mechanisms 

This  draft  describes  the  methodology  for  benchmarking  MPLS 
Protection mechanisms for link and node protection as defined in 
[MPLS-FRR-EXT]. This document provides test methodologies and test 
bed  setup  for  measuring  failover  times  while  considering  all 
dependencies that might impact faster recovery of real-time services 
bound to MPLS based traffic engineered tunnels.  

The terms used in the procedures included in this document are 
defined in [TERM-ID].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg

---

From: "Scott Poretsky" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 15:59:15 +0200

Hello BMWG-ers,

Here are the updates to the methodology document " Methodology for
Benchmarking MPLS Protection Mechanisms".

1. Splitting of the Introduction into three sections: Introduction,
Document Scope, and General Reference Sample Topology 
2. Editorial changes including formatting and grammar
3. Author address, and reference updates

Thanks,
Author Team

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 3:30 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [bmwg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-04.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group
of the IETF.

	Title           : Methodology for Benchmarking MPLS Protection
Mechanisms
	Author(s)       : R. Papneja, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-04.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2008-11-03

Protection Mechanisms 

This  draft  describes  the  methodology  for  benchmarking  MPLS
Protection mechanisms for link and node protection as defined in
[MPLS-FRR-EXT]. This document provides test methodologies and test bed
setup  for  measuring  failover  times  while  considering  all
dependencies that might impact faster recovery of real-time services
bound to MPLS based traffic engineered tunnels.  

The terms used in the procedures included in this document are defined
in [TERM-ID].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-04.t
xt