Subject: [bmwg] WGLC: bmwg-protection-term-05 and meth-04

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 15:34:56 -0500

BMWG:

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Drafts on

Sub-IP Layer Protection Mechanism Performance Benchmarking
draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-term-05.txt
draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-04.txt

will be open from 2 through 30 January, 2009.
Early comments are welcome.

This is the "first" WGLC on these drafts.

As with all initial WGLCs, volunteers are needed to complete
the Last Call Review Template, available here:
http://home.comcast.net/~acmacm/BMWG/LastCallTemplate.txt

Use of the template and bmwg's last call process can be found here:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/bmwg/current/msg00846.html

Please weigh-in on whether or not you feel that these Internet-Drafts
should be given to the Area Directors and IESG for consideration and
publication as Informational RFCs.  Send your comments
to this list or [email-masked].

URLs for these Internet-Drafts:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-term-05.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-04.txt

Al
bmwg chair

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg