Subject: [bmwg] WGLC: draft-ietf-bmwg-mpls-forwarding-meth-02

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 17:27:37 -0400

BMWG:

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Draft on

"MPLS Forwarding Benchmarking Methodology"
draft-ietf-bmwg-mpls-forwarding-meth-02.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/bmwg/draft-ietf-bmwg-mpls-forwarding-meth/

will be open through April 20, 2009.

This is the third WGLC on the draft.  It was developed as
draft-akhter-bmwg-mpls-meth-04.txt and adopted as a WG draft.
The second WGLC closed on 23 December, 2008.

Please weigh-in on whether or not this Internet-Draft
should be given to the Area Directors and IESG for consideration and
publication as an Informational RFC.  Send your comments
to this list or [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-mpls-forwarding-meth-02

Al
bmwg chair