Subject: [bmwg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-term-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 11:30:06 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Terminology for Benchmarking IPsec Devices
	Author(s)       : M. Kaeo, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-term-11.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2009-04-03

This purpose of this document is to define terminology specific to
measuring the performance of IPsec devices.  It builds upon the
tenets set forth in [RFC1242], [RFC2544], [RFC2285] and other IETF
Benchmarking Methodology Working Group (BMWG) documents used for
benchmarking routers and switches.  This document seeks to extend
these efforts specific to the IPsec paradigm.  The BMWG produces two
major classes of documents: Benchmarking Terminology documents and
Benchmarking Methodology documents.  The Terminology documents
present the benchmarks and other related terms.  The Methodology
documents define the procedures required to collect the benchmarks
cited in the corresponding Terminology documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-term-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.