Subject: [bmwg] SIP Metrics comparison

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 15:39:45 -0400

BMWG,

In an attempt to use our inter-meeting time productively,
I've prepared the *first version* of a comparison between
the SIP metrics currently defined in the Benchmarking and E2E
drafts (WG items in BMWG and PMOL, respectively).

I've posted the comparison on the BMWG Supplemental Web Page:
http://home.comcast.net/~acmacm/BMWG/SIP%20Metrics%20Comparison.html
and updated the supplemental page in the process:
http://home.comcast.net/~acmacm/BMWG/

Mainly, I've found that all metric definitions are unique,
but there is some overlapping use of the word "Establishment"
in the term names that might cause some confusion.

Feel free to edit the .html Comparison page and publish a
marked-up version while we attempt to achieve BMWG consensus on
this topic.

Al
bmwg chair