Subject: [bmwg] Planning for an Interim Meeting

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:28:10 -0400

BMWG,

As discussed at the last session in Stockholm, both
our AD-Advisor Ron and I have schedule conflicts with
IETF-76 week, and are unable to travel to the meeting.
We mentioned that BMWG could have an Interim meeting to
progress work, likely a 2 hour conference call supported by
a document conference system, such as webex.

The weeks between IETF meetings are rapidly slipping by, and I
want to investigate the possibility of a meeting during
the 3rd week of October, on 19 Monday, 20 Tuesday or 23 Friday.
The time would need to be friendly to both Europe and US
(we don't have any active participants from other zones, AFAIK)
so that means it would start at about 11AM US Eastern time,
+/1 an hour or so.

The main question at this point is to ALL DOCUMENT EDITORS:

- Will there be an update of your draft ready for discussion
   by the 2nd week of October, to give people a chance to read
   it prior to the meeting?  If not, by when will an update be
   available?

I know of one such draft right now, a new work proposal from
David Newman and Timmons Player:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-player-dcb-benchmarking-00.txt

If we have sufficient drafts to discuss, then we'll meet.
If not, we'll look at the calendar again with the dates
supplied by the editors.

Please reply to the list.

thanks and regards,
Al
bmwg chair

---

From: "Jan Novak (janovak)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 12:49:20 +0200

Hi Al,

I intend to submit new version of the Flow Monitoring
draft during first week of Oct - just waiting if I get
some last comments ...

Jan

The climate of Edinburgh is such that the weak
succumb young .... and the strong envy them.

                                 Dr. Johnson  

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Al
> Morton
> Sent: 21 September 2009 15:28
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [bmwg] Planning for an Interim Meeting
> 
> BMWG,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> bmwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg

---

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 12:40:49 -0400

Thanks Jan.

If we can get commitments from some of the chartered items,
then we'll try to schedule an Interim meeting in the 3rd week
of Oct ...

Al