Subject: [bmwg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Methodology for benchmarking MPLS protection mechanisms
	Author(s)	: R. Papneja, S. Poretsky, S. Rao, S. Vapiwala, J. Karthik, J. Le Roux
	Filename	: draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-06.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2009-10-16
	
This draft describes the methodology for benchmarking  MPLS 
   Protection mechanisms for link and node protection as defined in 
   [MPLS-FRR-EXT].  This document provides test methodologies and 
   testbed setup for measuring failover times while considering  
   all dependencies that might impact faster recovery of real-time 
   applications bound to MPLS based traffic engineered tunnels.  
   The benchmarking terms used in this document are defined in 
   [TERM-ID].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.