Subject: [bmwg] BMWG Interim Meeting - Attendee info

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:38:07 -0400

BMWG,

Thanks to help from Gunter Van de Velde and Alexa Morris,

we now have the details of the Webex conference available.

Please see the long message below for details.

NOTE:  The webex meeting is open for access at 13:15 UTC.

BMWG begins our official warm-up at 13:30 UTC,

and we will start the agenda at 14:00 UTC

(after sorting through connectivity problems, etc.).

If you are a seasoned webex user, feel free to skip the warm-up.

There is also a link to test/setup the webex meeting manager

prior to the meeting, and amazingly, this works from iPhones
now.

The slides will all be posted on our Interim Meeting Page:

http://home.comcast.net/~acmacm/BMWG/Interim-Oct09.html

We are still awaiting drafts on two topics, but others are

available for your review now.

One week to go,

Al

bmwg chair

X-Originating-IP:
[144.151.223.11]

X-VirusChecked: Checked

X-Env-Sender: [email-masked]

X-Msg-Ref: server-14.tower-120.messagelabs.com!1256245745!36588159!1

X-StarScan-Version: 6.1.3; banners=-,-,-

X-Originating-IP: [64.170.98.20]

X-SpamReason: No, hits=0.0 required=7.0 tests=sa_preprocessor:

VHJ1c3RlZCBJUDogNjQuMTcwLjk4LjIwID0+IDk5ODY=\n

X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at amsl.com

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>

To: "Gunter Van de Velde (gvandeve)"
<[email-masked]>,

Al Morton
<[email-masked]>

Subject: Fwd: (Forward to attendees)  BMWG Meeting

Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 14:08:56 -0700

X-Mailer: Apple Mail (2.936)

Begin forwarded message:

From: IETF WG Chair WebEX
<[email-masked]>

Date: October 22, 2009 2:03:42 PM PDT

To: [email-masked]

Subject: (Forward to attendees) Meeting changed: BMWG Meeting

Reply-To:
[email-masked]

**** You can forward this email invitation to
attendees ****

Hello ,

IETF WG Chair WebEX changed the meeting information.

Topic: BMWG Meeting

Date: Friday, October 30, 2009

Time: 1:15 pm, (Reykjavik, GMT)

Meeting Number: 963 674 414

Meeting Password: BMWG

-------------------------------------------------------

To join the online meeting (Now from iPhones too!)

-------------------------------------------------------

1. Go to

https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=129830652&UID=0&PW=NMDIxYWJmYTFj&RT=MiMyMA%3D%3D

2. Enter your name and email address.

3. Enter the meeting password: BMWG

4. Click "Join Now".

5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:

https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=129830652&UID=0&PW=NMDIxYWJmYTFj&ORT=MiMyMA%3D%3D

-------------------------------------------------------

To join the audio conference only

-------------------------------------------------------

To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.

Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 866-699-3239

Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300

Global call-in numbers:

https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=129830652&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions:

http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:963 674 414

-------------------------------------------------------

For assistance

-------------------------------------------------------

1. Go to

https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc

2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:

[email-masked]

1-510-492-4084

To update this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:

https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=129830652&UID=0&ICS=UMI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=-SDyKs27TbzvRBrjPPfR-jqb2WUstC4S5yDkxZYM8ko=&RT=MiMyMA%3D%3D

WebEx will automatically setup Meeting Manager for Windows the first time
you join a meeting. To save time, you can setup prior to the meeting by
clicking this link:

https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/meetingcenter/mcsetup.php

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to

https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the
session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do
not join the session.

-----------

Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF

48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538

Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001

Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)

Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning

www.amsl.com
<http://www.amsl.com/>

---

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 12:11:09 -0400

I've updated the Interim Meeting Page to include the

conference info plus a link to the complete webex message.

I've also added some times to the Agenda,

making the warm-up start-time clear to all.

We are all expecting some drafts to be published by the 26th,

and several more decks of slides.

Al

bmwg chair

At 09:38 AM 10/23/2009, Al Morton wrote:

BMWG,

One week to go,

Al

bmwg chair

X-Originating-IP:
[144.151.223.11]

X-VirusChecked: Checked

Al Morton
<[email-masked]>

Begin forwarded message:

To: [email-masked]

Reply-To:
[email-masked]

Hello ,

Topic: BMWG Meeting

Meeting Password: BMWG

1. Go to

4. Click "Join Now".

Global call-in numbers:

Access code:963 674 414

For assistance

1. Go to

You can contact me at:

[email-masked]

1-510-492-4084

http://www.webex.com

-----------

Email: [email-masked]

www.amsl.com
<http://www.amsl.com/
_______________________________________________

bmwg mailing list

[email-masked]

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg

---

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 09:16:51 -0400

Another update today:

All drafts that were submitted by the deadline yesterday

and several slide presentations are now linked on the Agenda.

At 12:11 PM 10/24/2009, Al Morton wrote:

I've updated the Interim Meeting
Page to include the

Al

bmwg chair

BMWG,

One week to go,

Al

bmwg chair

X-Originating-IP:
[144.151.223.11]

X-VirusChecked: Checked

Al Morton
<[email-masked]>

Begin forwarded message:

To: [email-masked]

Reply-To:
[email-masked]

Hello ,

Topic: BMWG Meeting

Meeting Password: BMWG

1. Go to

4. Click "Join Now".

Global call-in numbers:

Access code:963 674 414

For assistance

1. Go to

You can contact me at:

[email-masked]

1-510-492-4084

http://www.webex.com

-----------

Email: [email-masked]

www.amsl.com
<http://www.amsl.com/

bmwg mailing list

[email-masked]

bmwg mailing list

[email-masked]