Subject: [bmwg] WGLC: draft-ietf-bmwg-protection term-09 and meth-08

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:48:15 -0500

BMWG,

This message begins a Last call on the Sub-IP Protection terms and methods.

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/bmwg/draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-term/
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/bmwg/draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth/

The Last Call will end on February 1, 2010.

We've been discussing this topic in BMWG almost as long as I
been chairman.  The most recent WGLC was on terms-06 and meth-05
in July 2009. The authors believe that these recent drafts
address all previous comments.

In the WGLC on the IGP-dataplane drafts, Anuj Dewangan made several
comments that appear to be relevant to the multi-flow load cases
described in the methodology (these comments will be posted
to the bmwg-list shortly, they were sent to the chair and authors
last year).

Please weigh-in on whether or not these Internet-Drafts
should be given to the Area Directors and IESG for consideration and
publication as an Informational RFCs.  Send your comments
to this list and/or [email-masked].

Al
bmwg chair