Subject: [bmwg] Cutoff dates for IETF-77

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 15:30:41 -0500

BMWG,

Please note that the deadlines for IETF-77 are rapidly approaching.
Updates to several drafts have been promised, and several authors
are seeking comments on existing drafts.

Please see our tools page for current draft status:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/bmwg/
and the Interim meeting minutes for Action Items (top 2 are mine):
http://home.comcast.net/~acmacm/BMWG/BMWG-Int-Meet.html

regards,
Al
bmwg chair

Cutoff Dates:

2010-02-22 (Monday): Working Group Chair approval for initial document
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday,
February 23 UTC).
2010-02-26 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.
2010-03-01 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, March 2 UTC), upload using IETF
ID Submission Tool.
2010-03-08 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00
PST (01:00 Tuesday, March 9 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

All cutoff dates are available at
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2010.html