Subject: [bmwg] BMWG SIP work items (-01) submitted

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 09:09:58 -0600

Al: I have just submitted

   draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-term-01
   draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-meth-01

These drafts include all the comments we have received on this
work so far.

Carol, Scott and I believe that this work can be progressed
forward in the working group.

The URL to the drafts is:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-term-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-meth-01.txt

Thank you and apologies for the delay in getting this out.

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/

---

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 10:23:16 -0500

Thanks for posting the latest status, Vijay.

It would be good if a several people could read/comment on
the new drafts so we have a view of where this work stands
- the wg hasn't seen drafts on this topic in a while.

Al
bmwg chair

At 10:09 AM 2/8/2010, Vijay K. Gurbani wrote:
>_______________________________________________
>bmwg mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg