Subject: [bmwg] WGLC on SIP Benchmarking Drafts (01)

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 17:35:22 -0500

BMWG:

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Drafts on SIP Device
Benchmarking:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-term-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-meth-01.txt

will be open from 5 March 2010 through 5 April 2010.

These drafts are entering the BMWG Last Call Process. See
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/bmwg/current/msg00846.html

At this time, we are seeking volunteers to
*perform a careful and thorough review* guided by the
BMWG Last Call Review Template in the message of 4/27/04
titled, "Refinements to the BMWG Last Call Process".
Volunteers should contact me  at [email-masked]
A copy of the template is available here:
http://home.comcast.net/~acmacm/IDcheck/LastCallTemplate.txt

Whether or not you decide to volunteer for the directed review,
please *read* and express your opinion on whether or not these
Internet-Drafts should be forwarded to the Area Directors for
publication as Informational RFCs.  Send your comments
to this list or [email-masked]

Al
bmwg chair