Subject: [bmwg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-term-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 10:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Benchmarking Terminology for Protection Performance
	Author(s)	: R. Papneja, S. Poretsky, S. Vapiwala, J. Karthik
	Filename	: draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-term-09.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2010-7-8
	
This document provides common terminology and metrics for benchmarking 
  the performance of sub-IP layer protection mechanisms. The performance 
  benchmarks are measured at the IP-Layer with protection may be 
  provided at the Sub-IP layer. The benchmarks and terminology can be 
  applied in methodology documents for different sub-IP layer protection
  mechanisms such as Automatic Protection Switching (APS), Virtual Router
  Redundancy  Protocol (VRRP), Stateful High Availability (HA), and 
  Multi-Protocol Label Switching Fast Reroute (MPLS-FRR).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-term-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.