Subject: [bmwg] Fwd: Re: Liaison to IEEE 802.1 on DCB proposal

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 14:33:35 -0400

BMWG,

The liaison reply from IEEE 802.1 on the Data Center Bridging

proposal has been posted on the IETF web-site Liaison page:

Liaison to IEEE 802.1 on DCB proposal

My thanks again to Eric Gray, who facilitated this exchange.

Note that there are some comments on the related Internet Draft

included in this reply.

We will consider this as background information for re-chartering

discussions in the near future.

Al

bmwg chair

Subject:
[
www.ietf.org/rt #29022] Re: Liaison to IEEE 802.1 on DCB proposal

From: "Stephanie via RT" <[email-masked]>

RT-Originator: [email-masked]

To: [email-masked]

X-RT-Original-Encoding: utf-8

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 08:01:39 -0700

Hi Al,

This liaison has been posted.  Please let me know if you need
anything else.

Sincerely,

Stephanie

IETF Secretariat

On Tue Jul 20 13:49:33 2010, [email-masked] wrote:

>  Thank you Tony and Pat.

> With this message, I'm sending your reply to

> IETF's liaison e-mail address: [email-masked]

> so that the reply can be posted in time for our

> meeting next week.

> best regards,

> Al

> At 05:22 PM 7/19/2010, Tony Jeffree wrote:

>   Please find 802.1's response to this liaison at:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2010/liaison-dcb-draft-to
-

> ietf-bmwg-0710-V2.pdf

>   Regards,

>   Tony Jeffree

>   IEEE 802.1 Working Group Chair