Subject: [bmwg] comment on draft-morton-bmwg-imix-genome-00.txt

From: "Jan Novak (janovak)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 16:12:58 +0200

Hi,

I would agree that tests at MTU packet size are always quite useful,
the text could may be contain some note re fragmentation - the tester
should know/check if anything is happening there.

Otherwise I personally would vote for one particular "quantum" of IMIX
traffic to have same header parameters (SA?DA mainly that is) to
simulate 
one conversation and change it after the whole sequence or if too
difficult
to implement just increment the parameters as needed while keeping the
packet sizes ratios (does this and open issue 2 need to be specified at
all
though ??).

jan  

The climate of Edinburgh is such that the weak succumb young .... 
and the strong envy them.
                                 Dr. Johnson