Subject: [bmwg] WGLC: draft-ietf-bmwg-reset-02

From: "Jan Novak (janovak)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 17:34:59 +0200

Hi,

I have gone through the new version and all the comments were applied
quite satisfactorily ..

Tx, Jan

BMWG,

This message begins the Second WG Last call on the draft:

        Title           : Device Reset Characterization
        Author(s)       : R. Asati, et al.
        Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-reset-02.txt
        Pages           : 18
        Date            : 2010-10-10

A URL for this draft is:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-reset-02

The Last Call will end on November 8, 2010.

Since this is the second WGLC (1st closed July 21, 2010),
I ask folks to consider items where they commented earlier,
and make sure that the resolutions are satisfactory.
And it's not too late to read the draft for the first time.
Almost everyone of us has conducted this sort of testing and
should have an opinion on the methods.

Please weigh-in on whether or not this Internet-Draft
should be given to the Area Directors and IESG for consideration and
publication as an Informational RFC.  Send your comments
to this list and/or acmorton at att.com.

Al
bmwg chair

The climate of Edinburgh is such that the weak succumb young .... 
and the strong envy them.
                                 Dr. Johnson