Subject: Re: [bmwg] Diff: draft-baker-bmwg-testing-eyeball-happiness-01.txt - -02

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 11:29:37 -0500

At 04:46 AM 12/14/2010, Fred Baker wrote:
>Thanks for your comments of 7 December. I'm still working on the 
>table, but let me run the other diffs by you. Is this what you 
>expected? Other comments?

This is what I expected (the diffs didn't make it to the list,
msg size too big, I tried to approve it, but it wasn't in the queue).

One point that occurred to me looking this over,
in the metric sections the text says "Timing: Continuous"

I'm not sure what you mean by that, but let me suggest
the following:

Timing: Measurements are conducted using a single clock, whose
accuracy MUST be sufficient to maintain no more than 0.1 ms error
over a 60 second interval, and 1 ppm accuracy would suffice.

Al
(as participant)

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 10:15:04 -0800

On Dec 14, 2010, at 8:29 AM, Al Morton wrote:

>> Thanks for your comments of 7 December. I'm still working on the table, but let me run the other diffs by you. Is this what you expected? Other comments?
> 

Works for me. I'll repost the draft later today.