Subject: [bmwg] New Version Notification for draft-papneja-bgp-basic-dp-convergence-03.txt

From: Bhavani Parise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 06:47:37 -0700

Folks,
    we have posted a new version addressing the comments from review.

regards,
Bhavani

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-papneja-bgp-basic-dp-convergence-03.txt
Date: 	Mon, 26 Mar 2012 11:57:14 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-papneja-bgp-basic-dp-convergence-03.txt has been successfully submitted by Rajiv Papneja and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-papneja-bgp-basic-dp-convergence
Revision:	 03
Title:		 Basic BGP Convergence Benchmarking Methodology for Data Plane Convergence
Creation date:	 2012-03-26
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 33

Abstract:
    BGP is widely deployed and used by several service providers as the
    default Inter AS routing protocol.  It is of utmost importance to
    ensure that when a BGP peer or a downstream link of a BGP peer fails,
    the alternate paths are rapidly used and routes via these alternate
    paths are installed.  This document provides the basic BGP
    Benchmarking Methodology using existing BGP Convergence Terminology,
    RFC 4098.

    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-papneja-bgp-basic-dp-convergence-03

The IETF Secretariat