Subject: [bmwg] Revised SIP drafts (-08) posted post WGLC

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 11:12:08 -0600

All: The SIP benchmarking methodology and terminology documents have
been updated to include the comments from WGLC.  A new revision of these
drafts (-08) has been posted to the IETF archives.

The changes in the revised version are for clarity and editorial in
nature.

On behalf of my co-authors, I will like to thank Barry Constantine (WGLC
review) and Al Morton (shepherd review) for helping make the drafts
better.

The -08 version is at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-term-08
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-meth-08

Thank you,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/