Subject: [bmwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bmwg-bgp-basic-convergence-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 04:49:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Basic BGP Convergence Benchmarking Methodology for Data Plane Convergence
	Author(s)       : Rajiv Papneja
                          Bhavani Parise
                          Susan Hares
                          Dean Lee
                          Ilya Varlashkin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-bgp-basic-convergence-00.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2013-07-01

Abstract:
   BGP is widely deployed and used by several service providers as the
   default Inter AS routing protocol.  It is of utmost importance to
   ensure that when a BGP peer or a downstream link of a BGP peer fails,
   the alternate paths are rapidly used and routes via these alternate
   paths are installed.  This document provides the basic BGP
   Benchmarking Methodology using existing BGP Convergence Terminology,
   RFC 4098.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-bgp-basic-convergence

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-bgp-basic-convergence-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/