Subject: [bmwg] Sent two documents (sip-bench) back to the working group...

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 09:43:38 +0200

draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-meth-08
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-meth/>
Methodology for Benchmarking SIP Networking Devices 	2013-01-08
expires soon
	AD is watching 
Submitted to IESG for Publication 	
	
draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-term-08
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-term/>
Terminology for Benchmarking Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
Networking Devices 	2013-01-08
expires soon
	AD is watching 
Submitted to IESG for Publication

After consulting with the chairs I am changing the state of these
documents back to the working group. We will revist the document when/if
a revision occurs and the documents completes a new WGLC.

thanks
joel