Subject: [bmwg] WGLC on Basic BGP Convergence

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 15:06:59 -0400

BMWG,

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Draft on

"Basic BGP Convergence Benchmarking Methodology for Data Plane Convergence"
              
draft-ietf-bmwg-bgp-basic-convergence-01.txt

will be open from 27 March through 27 April 2014.

This is the first(?) WGLC on this draft (if anyone has different
info, please let us know...)

Please weigh-in on whether or not you feel that this Internet-Draft
should be given to the Area Directors for consideration to
progressing as an Informational RFC.  Send your comments
to this list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-bgp-basic-convergence-01

regards,
Al/Sarah
bmwg co-chairs