Subject: [bmwg] IETF-89 BMWG Meeting Minutes posted

From: "Banks, Sarah" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 14:17:45 -0400

Hello BMWG,
	The minutes to our face:face meeting at IETF-89 are posted here:
	http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/89/minutes/minutes-89-bmwg

	An enormous thanks to Vijay Gurbani and Bill Cerveny for the note taking;
between the two of you, the notes looked fantastic! Thanks for covering
one another while each of you presented your own drafts. :)

	Any blunders are my own, please let me know if I've made any mistakes.

	Please note there are several actions included within; a special thanks
for Barry Constantine and Bill Cerveny signing up for extra review work.
:) 

	A quick comment on a chair action item from the meeting: as we prepare to
re-charter the working group, we've been reviewing our "rechartering
paragraphs" on the list, and from the meeting, we'll split the proposed
text presented for datacenter/NFV back into separate paragraphs shortly,
and resend them to the list. Please review and provide your feedback here
on the list.

Cheerio,
Sarah & Al