Subject: [bmwg] Milestones changed for bmwg WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 06:54:26 -0700

Added milestone "Basic BGP Convergence Benchmarking Methodology to
IESG Review", due June 2014.

Added milestone "Terminology for SIP Device Benchmarking to IESG
Review", due July 2014.

Added milestone "Methodology for SIP Device Benchmarking to IESG
Review", due July 2014.

Added milestone "Draft on Traffic Management Benchmarking to IESG
Review", due August 2014.

Added milestone "Draft on IPv6 Neighbor Discovery to IESG Review", due
December 2014.

Added milestone "Draft on In-Service Software Upgrade Benchmarking to
IESG Review", due March 2015.

Added milestone "Draft on VNF Benchmarking Considerations to IESG
Review", due August 2015.

Added milestone "Drafts on Data Center Benchmarking to IESG Review",
due December 2015.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/bmwg/charter/