Subject: [bmwg] draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-term-10 and draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-meth-10

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 17:53:52 -0500

Folks: Based on Bill Cerveny's excellent review of the SIP
benchmarking terminology [1] and methodology [2], we have modified
the SIP benchmarking drafts (thanks, Bill!).

A new version (-10) of the drafts is now available at [3] and [4].
The changes correspond to Bill's review.  In addition, the other
major change in the methodology draft [4] is an updated benchmarking
algorithm (Section 4.8) and a simulation of the algorithm written
in R (Appendix A).

[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/bmwg/current/msg02920.html
[2] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/bmwg/current/msg02919.html
[3] http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-term/
[4] http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-meth/

Thank you,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/  | Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq