Subject: [bmwg] SIP benchmarking -12 posted

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 08:24:52 -0600

All: A new version of the SIP benchmarking terminology [1] and
methodology [2] are now available in the archives.

This version attends to all of the IESG, Gen-ART and OPSDIR
comments we received.  Some editorial comments for better readability
have been included as well.  The diffs are at [3,4].

The author team believes that the drafts are ready to be moved ahead to
RFC Editor.

We thank the chairs, ADs, and the members of the WG that contributed to
these draft.

[1] 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-term-12.txt
[2] 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-meth-12.txt
[3] http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-term-12
[4] http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-meth-12

Cheers,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/  | Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq