Subject: [bmwg] Adrian Farrel's No Objection on draft-ietf-bmwg-bgp-basic-convergence-04: (with COMMENT)

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 07:20:05 -0800

Adrian Farrel has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bmwg-bgp-basic-convergence-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-bgp-basic-convergence/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for addressing Terry's Routing Directorate review.

---

I liked the understatement of
   BGP is ... used by several service providers as the
   default Inter AS routing protocol.

Several == "more than two but not many"

Perhaps you could s/several/many/