Subject: [bmwg] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-bmwg-bgp-basic-convergence-04: (with COMMENT)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 09:38:45 -0800

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bmwg-bgp-basic-convergence-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-bgp-basic-convergence/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry... I posted comments about the wrong document here.  Please
ignore that last message.

---

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 13:05:04 -0500

No problem Barry, you are managing turbulent stream of memos.
I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often.

regards,
Al

> -----Original Message-----
> From: bmwg [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Barry Leiba
...