Subject: [bmwg] First WGLC on draft-banks-bmwg-issu-meth

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 19:17:34 -0500

BMWG:

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Draft on
In Service Software Upgrade Benchmarking:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-banks-bmwg-issu-meth-05

will be open from 4 February 2015 through 5 March 2015.

Please note that this draft *has* been adopted by the working group
as indicated in our minutes from IETF-91:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/91/minutes/minutes-91-bmwg
The filename has not been modified yet, but let's not stand on ceremony
and complete the technical review instead. The next revision will fix
names.

This draft is beginning the BMWG Last Call Process. See
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/bmwg/current/msg00846.html

Please read and express your opinion on whether or not this
Internet-Draft should be forwarded to the Area Directors for
publication as an Informational RFC.  Send your comments
to this list or [email-masked] 

Al
bmwg co-chair

---

From: Isaiah Weiner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 11:11:35 -0800

I support this draft!  It's good to see it move to WGLC.  ISSU is something
we've struggled to quantify across vendors, and this draft is a huge step
forward.

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 4:17 PM, MORTON, ALFRED C (AL) <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> bmwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg
>

-- 
    - Isaiah

---

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 15:45:17 -0500

ISSU Authors,

You should be proud, this draft has made a lot of progress since we first
discussed the idea of this unusual testing.

I made time to read the draft on a plane trip, and my comments
are attached.

Al
(as a participant)

> -----Original Message-----
> From: bmwg [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of MORTON, ALFRED C
> (AL)
> Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 7:18 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [bmwg] First WGLC on draft-banks-bmwg-issu-meth
> 
> BMWG:
>