Subject: [bmwg] SDN Controller Performance Benchmarking - New Draft Version

From: "Bhuvan \(Veryx Technologies\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 23:30:54 +0530

Dear BMWG members,

Thank you very much for providing your valuable comments and support for
this work. We have updated the draft about SDN Controller benchmarking
addressing comments received in the mailing list. The latest drafts can be
found here:

draft-ietf-bmwg-sdn-controller-benchmark-term-00
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-sdn-controller-benchmark-term-0
0> 

draft-ietf-bmwg-sdn-controller-benchmark-meth-00
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-sdn-controller-benchmark-meth-0
0> 

Summary of Changes:

1.       Updated the methodology draft - scope section (based on Al's
suggestion) to clarify the term SDN controller and the focus of this memo
following the comments/discussion in the mailing list.

2.       Editorial changes for better readability.

We would love to hear any further comments/queries on these drafts.

Thanks,

Authors