Subject: [bmwg] Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-terminology-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 14:30:51 -0700

Alvaro Retana has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-terminology-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-terminology/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with Mirja.  Given that the text (in the Abstract) already recognize
the broader applicability, I would like to see that reflected in a clear way on
the title and the contents.

---

From: Lucien Avramov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 18:16:24 -0700

Hi Alvaro,

Thank you for the comment. We (authors and chair) agree all with Mirja and
made an effort to clarify the text in the outline and in the content (the
latest version reflect those changes).

I object to changing the tittle, this is the essence of this testing and
want to keep it as it. Our efforts to clarify the publication content and
tests to perform clarify the ask.

Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers,
Lucien