Subject: [bmwg] Alia Atlas' No Objection on draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-tran-tech-benchmarking-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 14:25:29 -0700

Alia Atlas has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-tran-tech-benchmarking-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-tran-tech-benchmarking/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I note that this document discusses using jumbo Ethernet frames up.
The IEEE has a standard now for baby giant Ethernet frames - though
there is still concern about the EtherType value used.   An informative
reference might be helpful.

---

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 21:36:07 +0000

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Alia Atlas [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2017 5:25 PM
> To: The IESG
...
[ACM] 
Hi Alia, thanks for your review.

Would you like to suggest the most appropriate reference?
I don't follow IEEE 802 at all now.

thanks,
Al

---

From: Marius Georgescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 09:23:28 +0300

Hello Alia,

Thank you for your review.
We will add an informative reference to IEEE802.1ac in the next version.

Best regards,
Marius
> On Jun 7, 2017, at 12:25 AM, Alia Atlas <[email-masked]> wrote:
>