Subject: [bmwg] Final edits on draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-tran-tech-benchmarking

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 14:31:53 -0400

Hi there,

Your document was on the IESG telechat today, and is now in Approved,
Point Raised raised state. It doesn't strictly **need** a revised ID,
but I do think that incorporating these helpful comments /
clarifications.

Alia thinks it could do with an informative reference for baby jumbo
frames, and says that she has provided a helpful to Al. I think that
it would be useful to include that, and, while you are editing it,
also address Alvaro and Adam's points (they are simply
clarifications).

Please explicitly let me know once done, and I can finish the
approval, and ship it to the RFC ed.

W

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf

---

From: Marius Georgescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 15:48:09 +0300

Hello Warren,

Thank you for your help.
We have uploaded version 8, which covers from our perspective the IESG comments.
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-tran-tech-benchmarking-08 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-tran-tech-benchmarking-08>

Best regards,
Marius (for the authors)
> On Jun 8, 2017, at 9:31 PM, Warren Kumari <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi there,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> bmwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 12:19:47 -0400

Thank you very much for the quick turnaround.
I think that the edits have improved the document - I've approved it,
you should see the announcement soon...

W

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 8:48 AM, Marius Georgescu
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-tran-tech-benchmarking-08
>
> Best regards,
> Marius (for the authors)
>