Subject: [bmwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-methodology-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 21:15:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology of the IETF.

        Title           : Data Center Benchmarking Methodology
        Authors         : Lucien Avramov
                          Jacob Rapp
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-methodology-10.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-06-15

Abstract:
   The purpose of this informational document is to establish test and
   evaluation methodology and measurement techniques for physical
   network equipment in the data center. The methodologies are not only
   data center specific and can be seen as updates to [RFC1242],
   [RFC2432], [RFC2544], [RFC2889], [RFC3918], and [RF6985] without the
   intent to cover the all use cases outside of data center.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-methodology/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-methodology-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-methodology-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-methodology-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/