Subject: [bmwg] updated draft-morton-bmwg-b2b-frame

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 20:39:30 +0000

BMWG,

I have prepared an update of

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-bmwg-b2b-frame-01

to address comments received at BMWG's session during IETF-100
(further explaining the motivation for the correction factor).

I've also performed some editorial clean-up, and raised a 
second issue related to search algorithms. The two points for
discussion are:

@@@@ Should a particular search algorithm be included?	
		 		
@@@@ Should the search include trial repetition whenever frame loss	
is observed, to avoid the effects of background loss (un-related to	
buffer overflow)?

Diffs are here:
https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-morton-bmwg-b2b-frame-01.txt

thanks in advance for your consideration, and regards,
Al
(as a participant)