Subject: [bmwg] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-bmwg-sdn-controller-benchmark-meth-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 09:14:35 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bmwg-sdn-controller-benchmark-meth-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-sdn-controller-benchmark-meth/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Editorial comments:

1) sdn-controller-benchmark-term should probably rather be referred in the
intro (instead of the abstract).

2) Is the test setup needed in both docs (this and
sdn-controller-benchmark-term) or would a reference to
sdn-controller-benchmark-term maybe be sufficient?

3) Appendix A.1 should probably also be moved to sdn-controller-benchmark-term