Subject: [bmwg] Draft Agenda for IETF-105 Session

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 12:58:02 +0000

BMWG,

The draft agenda is posted here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/materials/agenda-105-bmwg-01
(note, this URL is version-specific, check for updates)
Please reply with changes or corrections.

I have noted where remote presentation has been requested (see agenda).
Please indicate any other cases of where remote presentation
is required.

@@ Presenters @@ 
Since we meet first session on Monday, July 22,
Please send your slides by 2400 UTC on Friday, July 19.
You can also *Propose Slides* at this URL:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/session/bmwg
which will spawn mail to the chairs for approval.
If sending, please send to the chairs, not the entire list.

thanks and regards,
Al
bmwg co-chair