Subject: [bmwg] Update on Benchmarking Methodology for Network Security Device Performance

From: "Brian Monkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 08:37:44 -0400

Al et al,

My apologies for missing yesterday's meeting. For some reason I thought it
was today.

The attached spreadsheet is our responses to Al's review from a few weeks
back. (Note: there is a question regarding your comment on 7.4.3.4 -
Measurement.)

Now that we have rec'd the review from SecDir we will add the security
considerations section and address the Section 4.1. I had intended to
outline this at the meeting. Which, obviously, didn't happen. My apologies.

Brian

---------

Brian Monkman

Executive Director, NetSecOPEN

Office: +1-717-610-0808 

Fax: +1-717-506-0460

Mobile: +1-717-462-5422

https://www.netsecopen.org