Subject: [bmwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester-03.txt

From: Vladimir Vassilev <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 02:11:09 +0100

New version addressing the review issues reported by Al and Tom.

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester-03.txt
Date: 	Wed, 04 Mar 2020 16:57:35 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Vladimir Vassilev <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Vladimir Vassilev and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester
Revision: 03
Title: A YANG Data Model for Network Interconnect Tester Management
Document date: 2020-03-04
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 26
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester-03.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester-03
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester-03

Abstract:
This document introduces new YANG model for use in network
interconnect testing containing modules for traffic generator and
traffic analyzer.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat