Subject: [bmwg] IETF-107 BMWG Virtual Session Survey

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 22:01:56 +0000

BMWG,

Although the Secretariat-proposed date for our IETF-107
virtual session was Monday, April 20, we quickly determined
that date was not suitable, for me in particular.
I already have three Virtual Events this week:
no one cleared our calendars when proposing the date.

So, let's do this right, and find the best time for all
of us to meet, including co-chairs and Warren our AD.

I have created a Survey for four dates and times in early May:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JKGV95F

>>> PLEASE Complete the Survey by 1800 UTC on April 23, 2020.<<<

This should allow us to announce the meeting with plenty of 
lead time and meet any IETF requirements for advance notice.

Hopefully I will be able to retrieve the results, I haven't 
used Survey Monkey before. If there is a change, I'll let you 
know ASAP (early testing says, so far so good).

Once we have the results, we will establish the Agenda, etc.
So, feel free to make requests for agenda time during the
new meeting time we choose.

I hope we are all managing the restrictions and other issues
brought-on by the Pandemic. If you have needs that we can 
help with, don't hesitate to let us know.

regards,
Al
bmwg co-chair