Subject: [bmwg] Webex meeting invitation: BMWG Interim Meeting

From: BMWG Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 22:47:57 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

BMWG Working Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

BMWG Interim Meeting
Friday, May 15, 2020
8:00 am  |  (UTC-07:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)  |  2 hrs 20 mins
Meeting number (access code): 618 810 000 
Meeting password: wWsPbRq923g

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m24e612774063fca7c8774120754313f5

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m98742c2c212bf6a58ec87fec735721dd

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Tap here to call (mobile phones only, hosts not supported): tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*618810000%23%23*01*

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m4df058de179d541ca3be644c8c969ac8

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.