Subject: [bmwg] Webex meeting invitation: BMWG Interim Meeting

From: BMWG Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 22:07:04 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

BMWG Working Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

BMWG Interim Meeting
Saturday, May 16, 2020
11:00 am  |  (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  2 hrs 20 mins
Meeting number (access code): 614 524 847 
Meeting password: MQxZqE3ph76

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m47cbc63266a3797b2ec107c30a270a41

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m4439efe642ce8fbf1d866c90e77a68d5

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Tap here to call (mobile phones only, hosts not supported): tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*614524847%23%23*01*

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m4ad4731232aa00bfa4ba7e72cdfe7a3d

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.