Subject: [bmwg] Last Call: <draft-ietf-bmwg-b2b-frame-03.txt> (Updates for the Back-to-back Frame Benchmark in RFC 2544) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 02:30:57 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Benchmarking Methodology WG (bmwg)
to consider the following document: - 'Updates for the Back-to-back Frame
Benchmark in RFC 2544'
  <draft-ietf-bmwg-b2b-frame-03.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-12-04. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Fundamental Benchmarking Methodologies for Network Interconnect
   Devices of interest to the IETF are defined in RFC 2544.  This memo
   updates the procedures of the test to measure the Back-to-back frames
   Benchmark of RFC 2544, based on further experience.

   This memo updates Section 26.4 of RFC 2544.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-b2b-frame/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.