Subject: [bmwg] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-bmwg-b2b-frame-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 21:49:54 -0800

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bmwg-b2b-frame-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-b2b-frame/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

There are lots of terms throughout this document that are capitalized when I'm
not certain they should be (e.g., "Buffer", "Burst", "Data Center", etc.), and
I ended up looking around for specific definitions of them.  You might want to
give this a pass to check on all of that, because leaving it to the RFC Editor
to sort out will probably slow things down.

---

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 17:27:46 +0000

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 12:50 AM
...
[acm] 
Thanks for your review and comment, Murray.

I have a tendency toward capitalization for emphasis, and all our friends at the 
RFC Editor know this. It has become a relatively small part of the pre-AUTH48 
and AUTH48 review work to finalize between us.

Al