Subject: [bmwg] Reviews of sections 3 and 4 of draft-ietf-bmwg-evpntest-06.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 16:32:37 -0500

I reviewed sections 3 and 4 resulting in a few questions/comments.

*	In both sections variables X and N are used. N is defined as an
arbitrary number, which I think is fine. But X has not been defined.
*	Furthermore X is used in multiple spots and I doubt the value of X
would be the same each time. (Though perhaps I am wrong.)
*	Both X and N are presented in different ways throughout both
sections. These should probably be consistent. For example. X appears as
either "X" or X. The same with N.

Hope this helps.

Brian

---------

Brian Monkman

Executive Director, NetSecOPEN

Office: +1-717-610-0808 

Fax: +1-717-506-0460

Mobile: +1-717-462-5422

 <https://www.netsecopen.org> https://www.netsecopen.org