Subject: [bmwg] Last Call: <draft-ietf-bmwg-evpntest-07.txt> (Benchmarking Methodology for EVPN and PBB-EVPN) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 09:21:22 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Benchmarking Methodology WG (bmwg)
to consider the following document: - 'Benchmarking Methodology for EVPN and
PBB-EVPN'
  <draft-ietf-bmwg-evpntest-07.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-05-24. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines methodologies for benchmarking EVPN and PBB-
   EVPN performance.  EVPN is defined in RFC 7432, and is being deployed
   in Service Provider networks.  Specifically, this document defines
   the methodologies for benchmarking EVPN/PBB-EVPN convergence, data
   plane performance, and control plane performance.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-evpntest/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.