Subject: [bmwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bmwg-evpntest-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 10:02:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Benchmarking Methodology for EVPN and PBB-EVPN
        Authors         : Sudhin Jacob
                          Kishore Tiruveedhula
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-evpntest-08.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2021-05-29

Abstract:
   This document defines methodologies for benchmarking EVPN and PBB-
   EVPN performance.  EVPN is defined in RFC 7432, and is being deployed
   in Service Provider networks.  Specifically, this document defines
   the methodologies for benchmarking EVPN/PBB-EVPN convergence, data
   plane performance, and control plane performance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-evpntest/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-evpntest-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bmwg-evpntest-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/