Subject: [bmwg] Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-bmwg-evpntest-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Alvaro Retana via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 14:59:19 -0700

Alvaro Retana has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bmwg-evpntest-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-evpntest/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The datatracker should be updated to indicate that this document replaces
draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest.

Please reply to the rtg-dir review:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/rtg-dir/6cK9FKqvIIKEd_f6Ov1bKGfw_3w/#

---

From: Sarah B <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 10:33:43 -0700

Hi Alvano,
    Thank you for your time, comments, and review. The authors will take the appropriate action here.

Thanks,
Sarah

> On Jun 28, 2021, at 2:59 PM, Alvaro Retana via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> bmwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg