Subject: [bmwg] Marking draft-ietf-bmwg-evpntest dead?

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 09:39:23 -0400

Dear BMWG,

draft-ietf-bmwg-evpntest completed IESG Eval in late June (>100 days ago),
and ended up with 5 DISCUSS positions -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-evpntest/ballot/

Since then I've sent a number of reminders and pokes to try and get the
authors to update the document, or at least let me know when they will, but
have received no replies.

Unless the authors post new versions addressing the DISCUSS positions (or
the WG wants to appoint new authors who are willing to be much more active
in updating / addressing the DISCUSSes) by the end of October, I'm planning
on marking the document as dead.

Thanks all,
W

-- 
Perhaps they really do strive for incomprehensibility in their specs.
After all, when the liturgy was in Latin, the laity knew their place.
-- Michael Padlipsky