Subject: [bmwg] Update to to draft-ietf-bmwg-ngfw-performance

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 15:16:22 -0500

Folks,

The following editorial changes have been made to
draft-ietf-bmwg-ngfw-performance in responses to suggestions/comments made
by Warren Kumari, Tommy Pauly and Tim Copely. We replied to the comments on
Jan. 5th. 

The following changes have been made:

1. updated section 1. Introduction to enhance readability.

2. Clarified the wording in section 4.3.1.3 Emulated Web Browser Attributes
regarding HTTP/3 using QUIC and HTTP/2, including the proper RFC references.
We also removed the long name of QUIC that was included in error.

3. Updated section 4.3.2.3.  We added for clarification, HTTP/3 to the
server side.

Best regards,

Brian

---------
Brian Monkman
Executive Director, NetSecOPEN
Office: +1-717-610-0808 
Fax: +1-717-506-0460
Mobile: +1-717-462-5422

https://www.netsecopen.org