Subject: [bmwg] New drafts on SR-MPLS and SRv6 benchmarking methodology

From: Giuseppe Fioccola <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 17:32:25 +0000

Dear All,
We just uploaded two new drafts which we hope to discuss at IETF 113:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vfv-bmwg-srmpls-bench-meth/00/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vfv-bmwg-srv6-bench-meth/00/

These I-Ds aim to define the benchmarking methodology for Segment Routing performance.
draft-vfv-bmwg-srmpls-bench-meth complements RFC5695 for SR-MPLS and draft-vfv-bmwg-srv6-bench-meth complements RFC5180 for SRv6.

We are looking forward to your feedback and also for collaborators.

Best Regards,

Giuseppe (on behalf of co-authors)

---

From: "MORTON JR., AL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 17:57:57 +0000

Thanks very much for your proposals, Giuseppe and co-authors!
I think we will very likely have time for discussion on the BMWG agenda...

Al

From: bmwg <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Giuseppe Fioccola
Sent: Wednesday, March 2, 2022 12:32 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Vasilenko Eduard <[email-masked]>; Paolo Volpato <[email-masked]>
Subject: [bmwg] New drafts on SR-MPLS and SRv6 benchmarking methodology

Dear All,
We just uploaded two new drafts which we hope to discuss at IETF 113:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vfv-bmwg-srmpls-bench-meth/00/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vfv-bmwg-srmpls-bench-meth/00/__;!!BhdT!lEoLa2jt4_g08D92v5hQswWvnp-sfP6prK8aE3CABQSFkrJ09OB_hPvnqGbvTJuHWgwnrcoy850z86oFWeuVf75Wm6cU$>
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vfv-bmwg-srv6-bench-meth/00/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vfv-bmwg-srv6-bench-meth/00/__;!!BhdT!lEoLa2jt4_g08D92v5hQswWvnp-sfP6prK8aE3CABQSFkrJ09OB_hPvnqGbvTJuHWgwnrcoy850z86oFWeuVf-wXcIDl$>

Best Regards,