Subject: BMWG Agenda for the 42nd IETF

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 20:18:44 -0700

Please find enclosed the agenda for the next BMWG 
meeting in Chicago.  

Thanks,
Kevin

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Group Name: Benchmarking Methodology WG (bmwg)

Monday, August 24, 1998, 0930 - 1130
==========================================

Chair: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Benchmarking Terminology for Firewall Performance. (D. Newman) 
    1.1  <draft-ietf-bmwg-secperf-04.txt>

2. Terminology for Cell/Call Benchmarking. (J. Dunn)

3. Terminology for IP Multicast Benchmarking. (K. Dubray) 
    3.1  If needed. <draft-ietf-bmwg-mcast-04.txt>

4. Benchmarking Methodology for LAN Switching Devices (B. Mandeville)
    4.1 <draft-ietf-bmwg-lanmet-00.txt> *

5. Latency Benchmarking Terminology. * (B. Mandeville)

* - Draft to be issued.

Pointers to the related drafts for this session can be found off the
BMWG charter Web page:

   http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/bmwg-charter.html

To offer comments on BMWG work in progress or the agenda itself, 
please send email to:

   [email-masked]

To offer potential agenda items, please email:

   [email-masked]