Subject: Changes incorporated to draft-ietf-bmwg-mcast-06.txt

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 11:50:59 -0400

After IESG input, the last multicast benchmarking terminology
draft was modified.  A listing of the changes follow:

1. Strike references to LANs or media in paragraph 6 of the
introduction for clarity.

2. Replace:
    Devices           (RFC 2285, section 3.1)

   in section 2.1, Existing Terminology with:

    Device Under Test (DUT)   [RFC 2285, section 3.1.1]
    System Under Test (SUT)   [RFC 2285, section 3.1.2]

   and

    Note: DUT/SUT refers to a metric that may be applicable to
    a DUT or SUT.

3. Apply acronyms to all metrics.

4. Add notes in throughput metrics' Discussion section that the   
methodology document will need to reflect frame size distributions   
issues.

5. Strike references to SUT or system under test in items: 
     3.4.1, 3.4.2, 3.6.3.  This should help clarify some
     confusion wrt Group membership vs. multicast routing.

6. Minor editorial changes to improve consistency in presentation. 

-Kevin