Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bmwg-call-04.txt

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:43:49 -0500

To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bmwg-call-04.txt
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:46:45 -0500
Sender: [email-masked]

--NextPart

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group
of the IETF.

        Title           : Terminology for Cell/Call Benchmarking
        Author(s)       : J. Dunn, C. Martin
        Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-call-04.txt
        Pages           : 29
        Date            : 17-Feb-99
        
   This  memo  discusses  and  defines  terms  associated  with
performance
   benchmarking tests and the results of these  tests  in  the  context 
of
   cell- based and call-based switching devices.  The terms defined in
this
   memo will be used in addition to terms defined in RFCs  1242,  1944 
and
   2285.   This  memo  is a product of the Benchmarking Methodology
Working
   Group (BMWG) of the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-call-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-ietf-bmwg-call-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-call-04.txt".
        
NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--NextPart
Content-Type: Multipart/Alternative; Boundary="OtherAccess"

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
        access-type="mail-server";
        server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:     <[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-call-04.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
        name="draft-ietf-bmwg-call-04.txt";
        site="ftp.ietf.org";
        access-type="anon-ftp";
        directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:     <[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--

--NextPart--