Subject: Latency and Load

From: John Dawson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 17:28:53 -0700

The question of what load is appropriate for latency measurements is still
an open issue.  I have tried to put together some thoughts on this matter
(see HTML attached document).  

I hope these documents transfer.  If not, then I would appreciate some
suggestions on what format to use for embedding pictures in documents (I
have been fighting microsoft word for the last hour and will not use this
program).  

Give the document a read (it is very short, about a page and a half), and
if this matter is of any importance to you then let me know what you think.

John

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 19:21:28 -0700 (PDT)

> I hope these documents transfer.

you sent html as opposed to an email message.  as i do not use a web browser
to read mail, i can not read your message.

> If not, then I would appreciate some suggestions on what format to use for
> embedding pictures in documents (I have been fighting microsoft word for
> the last hour and will not use this program).

put it up on a web site, where html belongs, and pass a url.

randy