Subject: draft-ietf-bmwg-atm-term-00.txt

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 13:04:34 -0400

BMWG,

The WG last call period on the Internet-Draft on Terminology for 
ATM Benchmarking, <draft-ietf-bmwg-atm-term-00.txt>, has expired.

There is WG consensus to forward the draft for publication
consideration as an Informational RFC.

-Kevin

---

From: Jeffrey Dunn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 16:29:16 -0400

Kevin,

Many thanks for all your help.

- Jeff

>Kevin Dubray wrote:

---

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 16:44:18 -0400

Thanks back to both of your for taking a reclamation project
and making it whole!

Just so you know, the ADs should review the docs and will may
find some slight nits that need adjustment; then the doc will wind
its way to the IESG for review by an area specialist.  We haven't 
got a draft by this last phase without adjustment, so don't be
alarmed if you get some correspondence to that effect.  Just keep
me in the loop and I'll work with the ADs.

Again, thanks for your hard work and perseverance!

-Kevin