Subject: BMWG agenda for the 46th IETF

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 13:06:01 -0400

Benchmarking Methodology WG (bmwg)

Wednesday, November 10 at 1530-1730
===================================

CHAIR: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Administrivia 
   1.1 Status of <draft-ietf-bwmg-atm-term-00.txt>.

2. Methodology for ATM Benchmarking. (Dunn/Martin)
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-atm-method-00.txt

3. Terminology for Frame Relay Benchmarking. (Dunn/Martin)
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-fr-01.txt 

4. Benchmarking Methodology for LAN Switching Devices 
   http://www.netcomsystems.com/perser/draft-ietf-bmwg-mswitch-01a.txt

===================================================================
Other new/revised BMWG work since last session:

A. Methodology for IP Multicast Benchmarking
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-mcastm-02.txt 

To offer comments on BMWG work in progress or the agenda itself, 
please send email to:

   [email-masked]

To offer potential agenda items, please email:

   [email-masked]