Subject: Re: BMWG Adelaide meeting agenda.

From: Jeffrey Dunn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 00:18:29 -0500

Kevin,

We would like to discuss the following four documents:

Terminology for Frame Relay Benchmarking: draft-ietf-bmwg-fr-term-02.txt

Methodology for ATM Benchmarking: draft-ietf-bmwg-atm-method-01.txt

Terminology for ATM ABR Benchmarking:
draft-ietf-bmwg-atm-term-abr-01.txt

Metrics for IPv4 Router Benchmarking:
draft-ietf-bmwg-router-metrics-00.txt

The discussion of each document should be no more than 10 minutes each
for presentation and 15 minutes for discussion, yielding 100 total
minutes.  I hope that the presentations and discussions will, in fact,
be shorter; however, past experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Regards,

Jeff

>Kevin Dubray wrote:
> 
> BMWG authors, editors, and proposers:
> 
> The BMWG will meet in Adelaide on WEDNESDAY, March 29, 2000 at 0900.
> 
> If you need a presentation/discussion slot at the meeting, please inform
> me as to the topic and time required.  Please do this no later than Tuesday,
> 14 March at 1700 ET.
> 
> Thanks!
> -Kevin

---

From: "David Newman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 09:38:05 -0500

Hi Jeff,

> draft-ietf-bmwg-router-metrics-00.txt

Does this document -- or a workplan -- exist yet? I'd be very interested in
learning more about this.

Thanks.

dn

---

From: Jeffrey Dunn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 21:41:20 -0500

David,

This document and work plan are still in the planning stage.  Kevin is
working with the interested parties to commensurate the work plans.  The
message which I sent was intended for Kevin's eyes only.  Unfortunately,
my ham handed mouse clicking finger selected reply-all instead of
reply.  My apologies to Kevin and the group for this misunderstanding.

Regards,

Jeff

>David Newman wrote: