Subject: meeting help

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 18:44:02 -0700

very bad news.  family ilnesses mean our fearless leader, kevin, will not be
in pittsburgh.  this leaves us needing a chair for the meeting.  it would
help if a bmwg old-timer would be able to chair.  or i can chair if someone
will give me guidance.  but i really would appreciate an bmwg-experienced
chair pro tem.

kevin tells me that there is really only one new item on the agenda,
"consideration for benchmarking wireless ip", which i am hoping
[email-masked] will be present to discuss.

do the authors of current drafts
  draft-ietf-bmwg-atm-method-02.txt
  draft-ietf-bmwg-atm-term-abr-02.txt
  draft-ietf-bmwg-fib-term-00.txt
  draft-ietf-bmwg-firewall-00.txt
  draft-ietf-bmwg-fr-term-04.txt
  draft-ietf-bmwg-ippm-loss-01.txt
  draft-ietf-bmwg-mcastm-04.txt
  draft-ietf-bmwg-mswitch-04.txt
  draft-ietf-bmwg-rtr-framework-00.txt
have any interesting issues which need air time for discussion?

thanks for your help.

randy