Subject: [Bridge-mib] MSTP MIB proposals

From: "David B Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:55:58 -0500

Hi,

The IEEE 802.1WG is considering three MSTP-MIB proposals.
They are available on the IEEE 802.1 public files section
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2004
The proposals are:
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2004/frattura-mstp-mib-0411.
txt
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2004/malhotra-mstpmib-01.txt
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2004/ruzin-mstp-mib-00.txt

--
The appropriate mailing list for MSTP-MIB discussion is
[email-masked].
To subscribe to the STDS-802-1-L list, go to
http://www.ieee802.org/1/email-pages/
To see the general information about 802,1, including how they work
and how to participate, go to http://www.ieee802.org/1/
To see presentations on the technology, go to
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2004

David Harrington
[email-masked]
co-chair, IETF Bridge WG

_______________________________________________
Bridge-mib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bridge-mib