Subject: [Bridge-mib] 802.1AE MIB

From: "David B Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 19:18:41 -0500

Hi,

A proposal for management of 802.1AE (MAC Security) is available in
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2004/ae-chao-mgmt-1115-1.ppt

The appropriate mailing list for IEEE 802.1 mib module discussion is
[email-masked].
To subscribe to the STDS-802-1-L list, go to
http://www.ieee802.org/1/email-pages/
To see the general information about 802,1, including how they work
and how to participate, go to http://www.ieee802.org/1/
To see presentations on the technology, go to
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2004

David Harrington
[email-masked]
co-chair, IETF Bridge WG

_______________________________________________
Bridge-mib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bridge-mib