Subject: [Bridge-mib] FW: [802.1] 802.1 PARs

From: "David B Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:49:05 -0500

FYI. 

There are three PARs being considered in IEEE 802.1
The first will definitely use a MIB.
The second will either use a MIB directly, or indirectly.
I'm not sure if the third PAR plans to develop a MIB a not.
 
The appropriate mailing list for IEEE 802.1 mib module discussion is
[email-masked].
To subscribe to the STDS-802-1-L list, go to
http://www.ieee802.org/1/email-pages/
To see the general information about 802,1, including how they work
and how to participate, go to http://www.ieee802.org/1/
To see presentations on the technology, go to
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2004

David Harrington
[email-masked]
co-chair, IETF Bridge WG
  
________________________________

	From: IEEE 802.1 [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Tony Jeffree
	Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 12:44 PM
	To: [email-masked]
	Subject: [802.1] 802.1 PARs

	I have uploaded revised versions of the 3 802.1 proposed PARs,
with changes made in resolution of comments received. 
	
	PLEASE NOTE that in response to Pat Thaler's comment that
accepted practice avoids the use if "i" in project numbering, the
P802.1ai PAR has been renumbered as p802.1ak.
	
	The 5c's are unchanged, with the exception of the p802.1ai 5c
which has been relabeled as p802.1ak.
	
	The files for the revised PARs and 5Cs are located here:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2004/802-1ah-draft-par-for-3
0-day-rule-revised.htm
	http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2004/802-1ah-5c.pdf

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2004/802-1aj-draft-par-for-3
0-day-rule-revised.htm
	
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2004/802-1aj-draft-par-for-
30-day-rule-revised.htm>
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2004/802-1-aj-5c.pdf

<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2004/802-1-aj-5c.pdf>
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2004/802-1ak-draft-par-for-3
0-day-rule-revised.htm
	http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2004/802-1ak-5c.pdf

	Regards,
	Tony
	IEEE 802.1 list info:
http://www.ieee802.org/1/email-pages/sjqnf904.html 

_______________________________________________
Bridge-mib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bridge-mib