Subject: [Bridge-mib] FW: [New-work] FW: [802.1] More 802.1 PARs

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 12:09:53 +0200

FYI and possible follow up.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of Congdon, Paul T (ProCurve)
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 21:46
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [New-work] FW: [802.1] More 802.1 PARs

The following new Project Authorization Requests (PARs) from IEEE 802.1
are being proposed.  This may be of interest to the IETF.  Of particular
interest may be the 802.1 MIB project and the 'Shortest Path Bridging'
project.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: IEEE 802.1 [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Tony
Jeffree
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 3:33 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [802.1] More 802.1 PARs

In accordance with the P&P Procedure for PARs, I am circulating 2 draft
PARs, and one revision to an existing PAR, to the EC under the 30-day
rule, as follows:

1) Shortest Path Bridging PAR and 5C's:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2005/ao-shortest-path-draft-pa
r-0605.htm

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2005/ao-shortest-path-5c-0605.
htm

2) VLAN MIBs PAR and 5C's:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2005/ap-vlan-mibs-draft-par-06
05.htm

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2005/ap-vlan-mibs-5c-0605.htm

3) Revised MAC Service Definition PAR (revised to extend the end date.
As this is amending, and not introducing new functionality to, an
existing PAR, there is no requirement for 5c's):

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2005/ac-mac-service-draft-par-
0605.htm

We will be requesting permission of the EC to forward these draft PARs
to NesCom at the closing EC meeting in July.

Regards,
Tony

IEEE 802.1 list info: http://www.ieee802.org/1/email-pages/hngih305.html

_______________________________________________
New-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work

_______________________________________________
Bridge-mib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bridge-mib